Each year, the Consortium conducts several public outreach campaigns that focus on conservation, source water protection and emergency preparedness.
The Consortium conducts two conservation-focused campaigns - the indoor campaign that highlights simple actions we all can take to use water wisely in our homes, and the outdoor campaign which occurs in the summer and focuses on how to use water efficiently on our landscapes and other outdoor activities when our water supplies are at their lowest.
This year, the Consortium is partnering with Clean Rivers Coalition on a year-long television source water protection television campaign which started July 2019 and runs through June 2020. The "Clean Water. It's Our Future" campaign highlights seasonal tips that we all can take to protect our region's most precious resource - water!
The Consortium also runs a four-week emergency preparedness-focused campaign in September that focuses providing important information on how to store and treat water in case of an emergency.
Your Water Is Safe to Drink COVID-19 Campaign
Indoor television campaign with KATU (Channel 2) March 2020
- How to check your toilet for leaks - AM Northwest
Outdoor multimedia campaign with several television and radio partners (May - August 2020)
KATU - Channel 2
- Seasonal Water Saving Tips - Morning News
- Conserving Water During the Summer Months - Afternoon News
- Use Water Wisely this Summer - Morning News
- Save Water and Money this Summer by Watering Wise - Afternoon Live
- Tips to Save Water in Your Garden During Summer - AM Northwest
- Drinking Water Week - Weekend Morning News
KUNP - Univision
- Prepare y Almacene Agua
- Consejos para Ahorrar Agua y Dinero
Garden Time TV
- Managing Water Supplies
- Weekly Watering Number
- Parking Strip Gardening
- Early Season Water Use Segment
- Garden Time TV Ad
KINK 101.9 FM (Talking Trash)
KXL FM News 101 (Speaking Freely)
"Clean Water. It's Our Future." Campaign
KPTV (Channel 12)
- Start with Water: How to Get Prepared for an Emergency - Good Day Oregon
- Get Ready. Get Water. Ad (:15)